Hotel Rainbow understands that customers care about the use and storage of their personal information and data and we value your trust in allowing us to do this in a careful and sensible manner.
Collection of data and use of your personal information
We collect your data and use it in the following ways
- Name, IP address, contact information including email address to track your website experience and interests.
- On our website when you make or manage a booking; register or alter your details; use the 'info' email addresses.
- To ensure continuous customer experience, we use the information to process bookings and payments, communicate with you about bookings, products, services and promotional offers, update our records, create and maintain your Hotel Rainbow account(s) and recommend products and services that might be of interest to you. We may also contact you to ask about your experience using our hotels and services as part of a continual program of customer service improvement..
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new service, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We may also use your information for market research.
- We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This ensures that the quality of data we have on your account(s) is maintained properly.
SecurityWe follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us. This is to prevent unauthorized access or unlawful processing of your personal information.